J-PAC JAMMA to PC Adapter
Connect your Dance Dance Revolution Arcade 573 to PC. Used to convert any arcade cabinet using JAMMA to PC. Lets you play StepMania on your DDR arcade machine.
- J-PAC board
- USB cable
Connect a PC to a JAMMA cabinet in seconds!
- Has inputs fully protected against static discharge and reverse connection, now supports 3 extra JAMMA connections (Tilt, Service SW and Test)
- Now supports 12 volt coin doors.
- Fully programmable key code set. Stored even after power off.
- Dual interface USB or Keyboard.
- Supports I-PAC optional pre-assembled LED harness with 3 panel mounting LEDs which emulate the keyboard Lights.
- Lead plugs into USB port.
- Self-Test LED gives an instant check of all your wiring. Can indicate which, if any, input has a problem.
- No separate power needed.
- Does not use a matrix - no ghost keys. All inputs are completely separate and generate their own interrupt - this is the fastest possible method.
- Does not use a scanning method which causes a variable delay.
- Either uses standard MAME keys or you can program your own character set.
- Shift functions. Holding "Start1" and pressing other buttons sends a range of codes for MAME functions such as "escape", "Coin 1", "tab", "enter". This means no extra buttons are needed on the cabinet. In programmable mode any input can be the shift key and all keys can be programmed with a shifted code.
- No special drivers needed. USB drivers are generic Windows.
- All control inputs which are part of a normal JAMMA standard are routed to an on-board JAMMA edge connector.
Comparison of J-PAC Control-only version with standard J-PAC
|Video Passthrough with frequency blocking||YES||NO|
|VGA Cable Supplied||YES||NO|
|Number of buttons per player||8||6|
|Buttons 5 and 6 Support||Screw Terminals||JAMMA Connector (newer cabinets usually are wired this way)|
|Speaker Support||Screw Terminals||To empty header location on board, optional usage.|
~If for any reason you are not happy with the part you can get a full refund within 30 days~