Compatible with all Cobalt Flux pads.
Increase the sensitivity of your pad with these conductive adhesive copper strips!
It's an upgraded version of the “penny mod”. Custom engineered and laser cut 1.5" x 0.75" copper strips with highly conductive adhesive backing. These 0.04" thick copper inserts are designed to work perfectly with your Cobalt Flux pad. They decrease the distance between the metal sensors creating an ultra-sensitive pad. They are backed with industrial strength conductive adhesive. Just peel off the sticker like backing to reveal the adhesive. Then stick this to your pad the same way you would the “penny mod”. No longer will you have to worry about holding the pennies in place and having them slip around when you play or move the pad.
Increase connectivity and decrease the distance the steel panels must travel to register a step on the pad. Easy to install, these copper inserts are meant to be permanent, but they can also be removed.
Choose from Partial Mod (4 pieces) or Full Mod (16 pieces)
To get the best experience you will need the Full Mod. The Full Mod gives you 16 pieces in total, 4 for each arrow panel, one for each edge. If you prefer to just step on the inner part of each panel you can get the partial mod. The partial mod comes with 4 pieces, one for the inside edge of each arrow panel.
- Remove the panels from the pad to reveal the steel sensors.
- Clean the sensor plate with household cleaner to remove any dirt and allow to fully dry. This will help ensure that the Sensitivity Mod adheres to the sensor plate.
- Remove the protective plastic coating from Side 1 of the Sensitivity Mod.
- Remove the clear plastic coating from Side 2 of the Sensitivity Mod to reveal the conductive adhesive. Be careful to peel off ONLY the clear plastic backing and NOT the adhesive.
- Apply Side 2 (the side with the conductive adhesive) to the pad the same way you would the “penny mod”. Apply pressure for approximately 1 minute to ensure a strong hold.
- Reassemble the pad.
~If for any reason you are not happy with the mod you can get a full refund within 30 days of purchase~