**We are moving! Please note that all orders placed now will NOT BE FULFILLED UNTILL 7/12/2021. For more information click here.**
400 Point Solderless Prototype PCB Breadboard. Can be used with Arduino Micro clone to make DIY control boxes, modify pads with FSR sensors, or make a DIY FSR pad.
- Solderless Breadboard with 400 Tie Points
- 1 Double Terminal Strip, 300 tie-points (30 rows, 10 points per row)
- 2 Power Distribution Strips, 100 tie-points (each strip has 25 rows, 2 points per row)
- ABS plastic housing, metal contact clips
- Suitable for 20-29 AWG wires
- Size: 8.2cm x 5.5cm x 0.85cm (3.23inch x 2.2inch x 0.33inch)
- Double sided tape on bottom.
~If for any reason you are not happy with the part you can get a full refund within 30 day of purchase~