Arduino Micro clone used when modifying L-TEK pads to poll at 1000hz, making a DIY FSR pad, or modifying a pad to work with FSR sensors.
- ATMega32U4 running at 5V/16MHz,
- 4 x 10-bit ADC pins, 12 x Digital I/Os; Rx and Tx Hardware Serial Connections.
- Connect to the On-Board micro-USB connector for programming.
- The PRO Micro board can be powered via the micro USB connection or with an external power supply.
- ATmega32U4 similar to the Arduino Leonardo
Use the drop down menu above to add an optional 10ft micro USB cable
Want to use FSR sensors? Check out our Force Sensing Resistor (FSR) Sensor - Mod Kit
For more information on using FSR sensor or modifying L-TEK pads to poll at 1000hz check out our DIY & Repair Guide
**Please note that modifying your dance pad in any way may void the manufacturer's warranty**
~If for any reason you are not happy with the part you can get a full refund within 30 days of purchase~