Arduino Micro clone used when making a DIY FSR pad, modifying a pad to work with FSR sensors, or modifying L-TEK pads to poll at 1000hz.
- ATMega32U4 running at 5V/16MHz,
- 4 x 10-bit ADC pins, 12 x Digital I/Os; Rx and Tx Hardware Serial Connections.
- Connect to the On-Board micro-USB connector for programming.
- The PRO Micro board can be powered via the micro USB connection or with an external power supply.
- ATmega32U4 similar to the Arduino Leonardo
Add an optional 10ft micro USB cable for $3.5
For the FSR Mod you may also want to get a Breadboard to help make the Arduino Micro clone easier to work with.
For more information on using FSR sensor or modifying L-TEK pads to poll at 1000hz check out our DIY & Repair Guide
~If for any reason you are not happy with the part you can get a full refund within 30 day of purchase~