Arduino Micro clone used when making a DIY FSR pad or modifying a pad to work with FSR sensors.
- ATMega32U4 running at 5V/16MHz,
- 4 x 10-bit ADC pins, 12 x Digital I/Os; Rx and Tx Hardware Serial Connections.
- Connect to the On-Board micro-USB connector for programming.
- The PRO Micro board can be powered via the micro USB connection or with an external power supply.
- ATmega32U4 similar to the Arduino Leonardo
Use the drop down menu above to add an optional 10ft micro USB cable
Want to use FSR sensors? Check out our Force Sensing Resistor (FSR) Sensor - Mod Kit. For more information on using FSR sensor check out our DIY & Repair Guide
~If for any reason you are not happy with the part you can get a full refund within 30 days of purchase~