This adapter is NOT COMPATIBLE with dance pads. Please click here to see all of our available Control Boxes.
Adapter for connecting a Classic controller (or other Wiimote accessories, such as guitars) to an USB port.
This adapter brings high quality modern Nintendo controllers to your PC. The Classic controller has plenty of buttons and axes making it an excellent option for a wide variety of games. Wiitars are also supported and with its very low latency, this is the adapter of choice for use with Clone Hero.
- Supported controllers: Classic controller, Classic controller Pro, NES/SNES Classic edition controllers, Nunchuk, Wii Guitars, Wii Drumkits and Wii Turntables
- Low latency (Default 6ms, min. 2ms)
- Works under Linux, Mac OS X and Windows
- Updateable firmware
- Some aspects of the adapter are configurable:
- The D-Pad can act as buttons or axis
- Nunchuk accelerometers can be enabled as axes
- Left/Right joysticks can be swapped
- The analog triggers can be disabled (new in firmware 2.1)
- Mouse and joystick modes
- Configurable polling rate
- 2M (approx. 6ft) USB cable included
- Easy to use user interface able to manage several adapters.
- Adapter firmware version display
- Firmware update function
- Type of connected controller display
- Adapter configuration
- None! Uses standard drivers included with supported operating systems.
There are two variables:
- USB Latency: raphnet advXarch adapters are USB Full Speed devices configured to be polled at 1ms intervals (the maximum frequency) by the host PC. The latency introduced by USB is therefore fixed at 1ms.
- Controller poll interval: That is, how often the adapter reads the controller status. This parameter is configurable using the Adapter manager. The default for most adapters is 5ms, but it can be lowered down to 2ms or lower depending on the adapter model.
The total latency is therefore 1ms + [configured poll interval]. This results in a minimum total latency of 3ms, and of 6ms by default. (For an adapter with a minimum poll interval of 2ms)
~If for any reason you are not happy with the adapter you can get a full refund within 30 days of purchase~